SOFTKLIX, supplier of a hyperconvergence and Cloud based virtual IT-Platform proudly announces today the most affordable and interactive CloudClass a Classroom Management solution for Home-Learning in Covid-19 times.
Switch your company to working remotely today! COVID-19 proved that it is possible, so why not continue the trend to actually increase productivity & collaboration while communicating effectively.
Can’t image how it could work for you? Book a demo today, to let our experienced consultants show you the way…
More about SOFTKLIX and the CORONAVIRUS
Indications are that we’ve not yet reached the peak of the Covid-19 epidemic.
For some companies, that could mean disaster – threatening their very existence or potentially suffering high financial losses.
Mobile working is more important today than ever and a large proportion of office workplaces are ‘ready’ for this type of working.
However, with SOFTKLIX you can easily enable remote access for all your work apps & data in minutes… anywhere. You can even integrate with existing Cloud or On-premise I.T. infrastructures. All you need is a public IP address on the on-premise server or simply install the SOFTKLIX Deployment Center Server on a Windows based Cloud Server. Cloud servers are usually the fastest, cheapest and most secure option!
For data protection reasons (e.g. GDPR), SOFTKLIX recommends that only local Cloud Service Providers are used, as they’ll be able to offer the necessary data protection conditions, like SSL 128-bit encryption or VPN tunneling.
A SOFTKLIX application server or a SOFTKLIX VDI connection can be accessed from any standard browser-based hardware device e.g. private BYOD devices, existing PC’s, tablets or even smartphones.
SOFTKLIX enables access to any number of SOFTKLIX applications or VDI servers in either single-user or multi-user mode, with only a single ‘per-user’ license….. even for multi-cloud environments!
As standard, SOFTKLIX comes with its feature-rich web-based management tools (including multi-tenant and co-location access), browser-based access programs and a web-workspace desktop, for more productive work.
Just get in touch with us: www.softklix.com or email@example.com.
What Microsoft only offers today, SOFTKLIX has been able to offer for a long time
For almost two decades now, today’s SOFTKLIX development team has been offering Windows desktop systems for multi-user operation in various companies and variations. What then began with desktop operating systems such as multi-user MS-DOS, multi-user Windows 3.1/ME/XP/VISTA/W7 and multi-user Windows 8 was integrated and offered in Windows 10 immediately after its introduction and market launch.
Microsoft had known about this for a long time and tolerated it, even though they always insisted that RDSH licenses should be obtained for each additional user. But as a long-time observer one can be surprised, because while Microsoft always pointed out that the Windows desktop operating system is not suitable for multi-user operation, we have been taught better since the introduction of Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) for Windows 10.
SOFTKLIX was far ahead of Microsoft and its time and even more, because:
- Officially only makes the product available to Microsoft via its own Azure Cloud Service. This means Microsoft is forcing customers to expensive subscriptions and a tangle of licenses and server specifications overburden decision makers in companies and organizations.
- The customer is forced to subscribe only to Microsoft Azure services, because there are no other providers in the market, except SOFTKLIX.
- Microsoft limits the product WVD-10 to max. 10 users.
- Microsoft does not offer the solution on physical servers. Microsoft forces the customer into their Cloud Eco system.
- Microsoft cannot cluster this WVD-10 solution with other WVD-10 solutions in large rollouts, as SOFTKLIX has been offering for some time.
- Microsoft still provides cumbersome tools for managing applications and resources, while SOFTKLIX offers a single, easy-to-use web-based remote management tool.
What other advantages does SOFTKLIX offer over Microsoft WVD 10?
- SOFTKLIX is affordable, i.e. a user license costs from $2 per month. Choose your own affordable and best service providing Cloud Service Provider
- SOFTKLIX can cluster Windows Server Multi-User System with Windows Desktop Systems
- SOFTKLIX is cloud provider independent and can even cluster “Multi-Cloud”
- SOFTKLIX can be used on-premise, cloud and hybrid (both) – the administrator has the choice
- SOFTKLIX can be used with any browser, any client operating system (Apple Safari, Microsoft Explorer/Edge, Chrombook/ChromeOS, Android, Linux and many more) and any endpoint device
- SOFTKLIX has already integrated all the tools you need to buy from Microsoft
- SOFTKLIX supports an unlimited number of users
- SOFTKLIX supports an unlimited number of servers or desktop computers, because it is a user-related licensing.
- SOFTKLIX is compatible to Microsoft WVD and can extend and improve the WVD Windows 10 multi-user system enormously.
- SOFTKLIX can also be operated in a co-location data center environment. Microsoft even provides licenses for this. Companies and organizations use their own virtual servers and keep independency.
- SOFTKLIX is hyperconvergence ready. The software is able to manage remote virtual images from Amazon AWS, AlibabaCloud, Microsoft hyper-V and all other KVM hypervisors…
So stay tuned for SOFTKLIX, some more innovations will be launched here in the coming weeks and months!
SOFTKLIX is a synonym for…. “Incorporating, managing and remotely controlling complex SOFTWARE environments with only a few mouse-KLIX”. This includes Windows O/S’s (server/desktop), Virtualization, Applications, virtual Desktops and physical/virtual hardware (e.g. operating system components, cores & RAM), as well as all the leading network and security standards, all from the industry leaders.
At the same time, SOFTKLIX, as a cloud and on-premise aggregator, integrated with and takes-over the world’s best-known hypervisor(s) and para-virtualized computing resources in the “simplest” possible way. This means that ‘EVERY’ administrator is ’empowered’ to deliver the most efficient “computing” environments for 1 or 1,000s of users. Each user can also be in clusters, with each having their own unique requirements and needs. Users can be up and running in a matter of minutes with the most ingenious and intuitive software platform anywhere in the world.
Disclaimer: We hereby unconditionally acknowledge all trademarks mentioned above and their rights.